Weekly Plan 2/6 - 2/12
☆ Get some fresh air. With the upcoming "warm up" of 40º, I need to get some good old country air into these lungs.
☆ Early spring cleaning. Why not get a jump-start on the chores while I have a little bit of down time! Easter will be here before you know it & I know I will NOT want to come home from an OT week to clean!
☆ Get my a✻✻ is gear. I want to be up to at least 4-20 min runs for the week. Being that it is Wednesday... I need to get going!
___________________________________________
Souper-Douper
I decided it was a (semi-healthy) comfort food day. I got home from work, ran my ass off for 20 mins then decided to reward myself with an oven baked, tortilla chicken & veggie pizza! I have never made one before but I really like it. I think I can make so many variations on it that it will be hard to get bored... plus it's inexpensive & filling.
In true Lyndsey form, I had to wash it down with a glass of my favorite Shiraz! I added a little bit of Pam to the crust to really crisp it up and then sprinkled garlic powder, oregano, red pepper flakes & parsley on it. It was bursting with flavor & the veggies were so crunchy & bright! My next idea, Mexi-pizza with beans & salsa... maybe I'll give it a try tonight, we have a couple of tequila-lime Jello shots still in the fridge, Ole! Aaron, being the sweetheart he is... brought me this home from class tonight:
Don't they look tempting? Yeah, I think so too. I was too strong to cave though... he ended up eating one before I did. I will also have you know, those cookies have been sitting in my kitchen, calling my name for 20hrs now. I haven't even attempted to smell them, I know that is certain death!
DAY OFF to-do list:
1. Make a yummy breakfast. Check. Whole wheat banana-berry pancakes with a HOMEMADE hazelnut latte! Ahhh. Good start!
2. Get creative! The pig has finally landed at Paint Your Masterpiece & I am so there!! I am a month overdue on Ms. Cara's piggy bank baptism gift. Pics to follow shortly.
3. Start my Dexter Marathon. We just got live-streaming Netflix (welcome to the new millennium, right?). I have already got Season 1 all queued up! I see a lot of the sexy Michael C Hall in my future!
4. DO NOT EAT THAT COOKIE! Temptation be damned!
Off for a quick jog... keep pushin!
*Lu

No comments:
Post a Comment