Monday, January 17, 2011

i will...

NEWS FLASH: The Mazur family will be blessed with a new baby! A NEW BABY! My brother and sister-in-law are pregnant! I will be a TiTi to another adorable little one. Due in August... so exciting. Bradley will be a great big brother! Congrats!



I was inspired today. I read a blog called keeping up with katie. She is a 20-something who lost 50lbs over the course of a little less than a year. Today, I am making a promise to myself; I will better myself in 2011, not just my weight but all of the aspects of Me.

From here on out, I will stop editing my photos on my computer and actually edit them with my lifestyle. I will lose weight. How much? Who cares! Any loss is a step in the right direction. I will make my back hurt and my knees crackle from the running (or walking in my case) that I will take on. I will, eventually, get myself into a 5k and actually finish sweating and panting from pushing myself to my limit. I will retrain myself to only eat when hungry & to eat portions that I know are correct. This is my official before shot:



That's me... the hefty one on the right side. When I tried that dress on & looked in the mirror, I didn't see ANYTHING like what I am seeing now. Starting shortly, I will begin posting every aspect of my diet to this blog. I will take pictures of EVERYTHING, as if I don't already. I need a constant visual reminder of my choices, good or bad.

I will be a better fiance, sister, friend, co-worker, daughter & aunt. I will be more optimistic & more outgoing. I will plan my calendar full with events revolving around good times. I will not turn down an invite unless I absolutely cannot make it happen. I will become better friends with myself instead of secretly putting myself down. I will paint, I will draw, I will take pictures and I will create lovely things. I will listen to happy music when I am down in the dumps.

I will save money and at times I will splurge on just the right, have-to-have, item. I will make an account devoted strictly to our wedding so that we can get our married life started on the right foot. I will love Aaron more than I thought were possible. I will try to be less critical and more understanding of his "differences."

Most importantly, I will allow myself to fail at all things listed above. I am human, I am allowed to mess up sometimes. If you fall get right back on. Lord help me!




*Lu
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment