Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekly Plan 1/24-1/30

Even though it's the LAST week of January, what better time to start a weekly goal list?

January 24th - January 30th
◙
begin getting into a workout routine, figure out what works for me & what doesn't. I will fall off the wagon really quick if I don't see or feel some sort of progress.
◙ start saving, I mean really saving. Aaron & I need to be overly cautious with every cent right now, we have a WEDDING (no matter how hillbilly) to plan!


◙ start planning out meals in advance... no need to waste money, time & empty calories because I was too lazy to plan ahead!

◙ PORTION CONTROL!!!! Such a hard concept for me... ugh

◙ get to reading... I need to really set aside 30mins a night to relax in my bed & read. I'd also like to start keeping up with the newspaper & what's going on online. If I have to be online everyday at work, why not make the most of it.


*Lu




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment