Aaron & I , in an attempt to save moo-lah, have lowered the heat in the house to a frigid 55º. I guess it's bearable. Now I even consider it too warm when we bump it up over 60º!
These babies are pretty much all I have carrying my through the next few months...

Oh, and nature's 'lil internal heater! I think it might be a sign that my nails match the wine... coincidence, more than likely not!

Well, Aaron and I are now on DAY 4 of our plan. I'm really starting to enjoy documenting my food. It excites me to see the colors & textures all coming together.I almost look like I know what I'm doing!
Egg white & Canadian bacon wheat English muffin.

These were super delish, I baked up some pita chips sprayed with butter flavored Pam and sprinkled a bit of garlic salt & pepper. We were out of yogurt so I made some Tzaziki with sour cream, shredded 'cukes & garlic.
Dinner.. my favorite time of the day! BLT with above tzatziki & some hot tomato soup. I even spiced it up with some jalapeno cheddar cheese blend.
I have little to do right now at work & what little I have to do, I prefer to push to the side until Idol is over! For some reason, Steven Tyler has now become my new *crush* Maybe it's his incredibly large, screeching mouth that intrigues me?
So basically I get paid to watch TV & play on the internet (note the Snood icon)... oh and eat.
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment