Saturday, November 13, 2010

take 1...






So, I decided (on a complete whim) to attempt to take our engagement pics last week. I spent all night awake trying to inspire myself with thoughts of how to pull this one off. Anyone who knows me, knows I am a photo FREAK. I think, however, I underestimated how hard it really is to take pics of yourself. I love being behind the camera... in front, not so much. I fancy myself a bit of an amateur photog. I tend to see things a little differently than others, go figure.






Below are my sad attempts at self photography. Be kind. On a side note... my Photoshop will be installed this weekend, so I can at least edit them to look better. This damn PC just doesn't have what it takes to edit how I want!


Mac= my new love!



* Lu





















No comments:

Post a Comment