Days like this one in particular are the things dreams are made of. The weather was a perfect 72° and sunny. It is the end of October... enough said.Aaron, the girls, Raymond and Justin spent the day playing tag football... I was in charge of the camera. Don't you want to be there? Aaron's mom always tells me how amazing he was at football in his "glory days" so I got to see first hand, his form! Lookin' good Mr. Croskey, looking good!
After a riveting 5-4 game, we decided to head out back and shoot a few rounds. I, having shot a couple times before, thought I would school the girls on the basics. They of course were amazing at it and actually hit the target 8 out of 8 times on their first try. Guess that didn't need my input!




Even better... the mutts were there. I was all smiles.
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment