Consider this your glimpse into the best day of my life.
Aaron & I chatting throughout the labor were, by far, some of my favorite moments. Even though I don't remember any of them-I know they were good!
I'm sure I've said it before but I am so lucky to have this man.
In this shot it looks like Aaron is praying...I'm pretty sure he is just napping!
These are my son's first breaths, I still get emotional looking at this one.
Even though I was exhausted, this was the moment that sticks with me most. It was amazing feeling his wet, warm and squirmy body pressed against my chest.
I can't describe the feeling of holding your child for the first time. It's surreal that he was once growing inside of me and now he was in my arms.
My love has only continued to grow, not just for Nathan but for Aaron too. I can't imagine my life without this child, this blessing.
*mamaLu
Our photographer, Katie did an amazing job! Check her out!




















No comments:
Post a Comment