Even though our child will not get to experience the incredible uncle that my brother was, they will have him as their guardian angel. I wish he was able to meet our newest addition but I know he will be looking over them & protecting them the way he has done for all of us this past week.
![]() |
| in honor of Uncle Aaron, a fighter & a hero. |
While it's been the most terrible week of my life, it also had a little glimmer of happiness. I was reading my brother's obituary at my computer this morning. Tears filled my eyes so much I could hardly finish. I felt a flutter that turned a little stronger. When I touched my belly, I felt a bump. It was as strong as a flick of a finger on the outside of my belly. I cried even harder because I couldn't help but think that my brother had something to do with that moment. Somehow, he was there with us.
It won't be long until Mr. C will be able to feel the reassurance from his little miracle. I can't wait for that day.
*mamaLu

No comments:
Post a Comment