Tuesday, October 8, 2013

fall craft show {part one} ...

So here it is... fall.  What better event to attend than a FALL CRAFT SHOW!! Last year, I was psyched to join a local show but had to drop out last minute... ugh. I am so excited to finally get to show off my wares this Saturday at the fall vendor & craft fair..  I have been working a bit of side-job OT these past few weeks to get all of my sh*t in order. If you didn't know, I had maraLu in a storefront boutique that has since closed... thanks to that, I have a lot of backstock which helped to give me the confidence to join this show. I'm still overwhelmed but not drowning in projects.

I updated my business cards and the product  care cards. They are so much simpler and cleaner.  My first cards were coral and brown, I liked them but they were just too busy. I also switched from Etsy to Storenvy so that had to be updated. 


before...
after...

As of yesterday, all of my items had the old tags on them so, Mr C. and I spent the evening untying the old tags and reattaching new ones on... every... item.  I'd like to say he is a trooper but let's be honest, we did it while watching a few episodes of Orange is the New Black so he really couldn't complain.

before...blah

after...
I have an idea of how I want my booth to look but I'm just trying to make it all come together. I am going to try and use rustic items, egg baskets, wicker baskets, old sewing drawers... you get the picture. But then I wanted it to correspond with my new logo, so I am trying to add in little pops of white and turquoise.  I saw this wooden bunting necklace and fell in love, so I asked that handy man of mine to make it on a larger scale... and he did, because he loves me.  He happens to be one of my biggest supporters. *Side note, he is pushing me harder than anyone else to make this my job, full-time, legit J-O-B. He wants to see me succeed in this as much as I do. ♥

the inspiration
the early outcome
this is my makeshift table minus the linens...


 It's coming along but man, I can't wait to see the finished product!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment