Wednesday, October 23, 2013

craft show {part two}...

What a fail! I don't mean to sound all negative but after ALL of that hard work and determination... the show turned out to be less than successful!  It was mainly vendor and maybe 3 tables of crafts, myself included.  What a let down! People were coming to get a Scentsy or Thirty-One rep, not a maraLu original. They wanted to get one of the boring-mass-produced-everyone-on-the-block-has-this-purse-cookie-cutter bag. Maybe I'm just bitter?

On an über-positive note... my table looked fabulous! I am really proud of the hard work I put into it. I LOVED the maraLu banner that Mr. C & I made. It turned out lovely & I couldn't help but smile to see my name on it.  Here's a peek into the premiere show of maraLu.

a rainbow of pouches



myself and the goods :)

vibrant totes
There are a few other shows that I may consider entering here in the next few months. I just have to make sure that they are weighted more towards the crafts side.


Chock it up to experience!


*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment