Monday, September 17, 2012

summer recap...

Holy cow, what a summer & end of summer vacation. We had so much fun but it went by way too fast! I can't believe it's over.


Our trip to the cottage in July was great! The cottage has been in our family forever! My brother bought it from my uncle this year.  My brother, sister & I used to go up there every weekend with my dad when we were younger.  Aaron & I got to just relax and enjoy our weekend together! I love just doing nothing with him.

I made up a quick mixed CD of all the songs I remember that my dad used to play when we were young at the very same cottage. He would dance around the kitchen on Sunday morning blaring "Werewolves of London" while making us breakfast.


This is the view from the dock, pure heaven.




 This is the original sign that was there back when I was 12!





Time to relax!




The fedora was perfect for the weekend




these dragonflies were also enjoying their time!


dinner at the local lakeside restaurant.







As far as my last vacation of the year, I pretty much did nothing but sew {and watch the occasional Dawson's Creek}. I finally finished the series, again. I am hooked on teenie bopper mini-dramas... so what?! Mr. Croskey & I also celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary. We did so with a quite dinner at home followed by a walk out to our wedding spot and took a few pics! We decided no gifts but that handsome husband of mine was still thoughtful enough to pic up some flowers for me to brighten my day!

this is our appetizer, jalapeno dip... enough to feed an army! Add a few froo froo drinks and some wine & yowza! What a night!


our attempt at a cheesy wedding ring shot...



As for this weekend... it's my first official craft show! Aaron and I will be selling all day Saturday. I of course will be selling Mara•Lu stuff while Aaron will be doing his cornhole boards. I think I have a pretty good selection available. Right now I have about $1000 worth of product to sell. Here's hopin' that I sell a large majority of those items, we are gonna need it! I am so overwhelmed with amount of work I still have to do before the {BIG} craft show but I am super psyched to see if people like my stuff!

{zippers}


{diaper clutch}


 {crossbodies}




Here are the stats... come on out!



Product tags, care guides, marketing info & business cards all need to be made. I also have to finalize pricing. Oy vey! Wish us luck!



*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment