first, my inspiration for the color:
Isn't it cool?! Aaron got some {very} old DeWALT tools from a friend of his & they are classic! I am in love with them... so I named my sewing machine Walt, in honor of them. Sorry for the blurry phone photo... technology at it's finest!
here is the final result. I had a black undercoat & then distressed it to give it that "old-timey" look...
over to the right... you can see Walt, the moneymaker :)
see that cozy little dog bed under the table? It's been filled with my sidekick, Benny, everyday since.
here is the first of many happy customers! mara•lu crossbody, get yours today! They make GREAT presents... just look at the smile on her face!
and so it begins... the sweatshop is now open :) I have entered a craft show at the end of September. Mr. Croskey is also going to sell some cornhole along side me... go TEAM CROSKEY! I am hoping to have quite a selection by then!
I am loving some of my fall-geared selections.
CHEVRON {say what?!}
Oh, then there are these beauties... my nappy clutch. Could they be any cuter?
I have a TON of new product to add to the group. As of right now I am sitting on about $600 worth of items to sell at the craft show! Holy moly! Wish us luck!!
*Lu




No comments:
Post a Comment