So, as of Tuesday, {my official fb release} I now have a TON of people who would like to order a mara•lu original! 7 of them are my cross body purse, which is insane to me. I am so psyched to get my booty over to this gal's fav spot, Joann's, to check out some super cute & fresh fabrics!
Next up, after the boom in the orders, I have to get my sewing table in working condition. So, this morning, on my way to work I stopped at Menard's to check out their discount mis-tinted paints. FAIL! They had some random deck stain {which... don't get me wrong, we need} and some hideous brownish shade. It was slim pickins'. Eventually, I just decided that I will probably break down & just buy a pint of the cheapo paint in the color I want. Which leads me to my dilemma... what color do I want?! At this point, my table is base painted black so that when I distress it, the black will show through. I have narrowed it down to 2 basic colors, deep turquoise and buttery yellow.
I am leaning towards the turquoise 2nd from the bottom on the middle swatch {tantalizing teal}. I like that it's rich & it is a perfect combo of blue & green. I also really like the butter yellow {simply sunny} to the left of it.
Time will tell.
*Lu

No comments:
Post a Comment