Monday, May 16, 2011

bloggin' bliss...

Well, I am a little behind but as of last Wednesday, I am 5 lbs lighter for a total of 13.6lbs in 6 weeks! I had such a horrible eating/drinking week last week. Cinco De Mayo, my birthday, a pig roast and Mother's Day had me eating more than I should have. Still, it worked and I am beyond thrilled to have gotten my 10lb star!



On a side note, I just looked back at my past year of blogs. I have had such a change-filled year. So many HUGE things happened that have shaped the Lyndsey I now am. Many more things to come... these next few months will be quite a rollercoaster {gulp} but I am so ready for it! Aren't our rings pretty? Only 117 days 'til I am Mrs. Lyndsey Croskey... :) I like the sound of it!




*Lu
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment