
This is our new "home sweet home". I can't tell you how long I have waited for this!! Sure it has country blue counter tops and needs some new, non-brass, light fixtures... but, it's ours! The carpet in our bedroom is red, oh yeah... bright red! Luckily, we will be the only ones up there to endure that pain every evening! Every room in the house was painted white; stark, boring, blah white. We added a lot of tan for the time being, (pretty adventurous, right!?) until we figure out what the hell we are doing with some of the more permanent, less than desirable, things. Mainly the carpet and counter tops.
We have an amazing view out of any window... we are surrounded by trees, my soon-to-be-amazing vegetable garden and dogs running their fool heads off!

I can't wait until the place is finished and Aaron & I can relax on the front porch, beverage in hand, 80's rock blasting from the living room, and just take it all in! We have waited a long time.
I can almost hear the pitter patter of lil' feet on the freshly shampooed floor. No, wait "Take your shoes off... don't bring that mud in!" "Are you serious? How did the kool-aid just slip out of your hand!?!" "Oh, c'mon!!" Well, maybe that will be a while, we'll see! :)
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment