Monday, April 19, 2010

the green grass grows all around...

A few things I love, love, love about spring: BABIES, WEDDINGS, PROMS, ICE CREAM & CREATIVITY:



My sister, Nikki & her husband Jeff are expecting baby #2 in the fall. (along with a few others... shout outs to Bethanie & Mike, Christine & Mikey, Amanda & Jason and Mandi & Jay and anyone else who is gonna welcome a new addition soon!)










Ahh, marriage... I'm so jealous. This is Nick & Barb or, Mr. & Mrs. Antonides, aren't they lovely? They were hitched in Vegas on 3/13/10! Congrats!












Brooke with her super cute boyfriend, Justin, at the Fayette Jr. Prom. She got Prom Princess which, I'm sure, will only go to her head... :) So sweet!










Ahh... the true joys of spring. HoneyBear is open and ready for my repeat business. That, my friends, is swirl in a cup with sprinkles in the middle and on top. I'm sure the high school employees all roll their eyes at this request because it took them all of 2 weeks to learn the perfect soft-serve dispense formation and now they have to stop in the middle of it to add a scoop of sprinkles. Um, hello...I tipped you the quarter you gave me as change, suck it up!







You are looking at a one-of-a-kind Mazur original. This was my first attempt at glass fusion... it's a nightlight. Hopefully more to come with that!













*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment