Friday, April 2, 2010

and so it begins...



A few years overdo, but here I am... blogging!

That being said, I always told myself I would never do this because really, who would care what I had to blog about? Then I realized... who cares, this is my creative outlet! Just a forewarning, I use "..." entirely too much... you'll catch on!

I have a boyfriend. He goes by the name of Aaron. He also likes cute little monikers like, sweetie, honey, baby, Mr. Croskey, hey you and his personal favorite, Ehnon. He is a girls best friend, kinda like a dog but he can talk! He is 8.5 years my senior, which makes me giggle because he is "old!" Aaron has 2 kids, Brooke-16 and Brittney-soon to be 14. Eventually I hope to become their step-mom, only the cool kind that they really like... we're working' on it! I think I need to learn to let go a little... that comes with age, ask Aaron!

Our house is a zoo... literally. We have 2 dogs and 3 cats. they run the place. They decide where they sleep, what the eat and who they annoy. Nothing worse than someone who comes over to the house and can't handle our animals. They jump, they slobber, they shed... they are animals! I wouldn't change it no matter how anal I am!

*Lu

1 comment:

  1. and a little over 5 months later... I am one step closer to be the girls' step-mother.

    ReplyDelete