A few weeks ago I decided to make Nathan a busy book. He's been struggling with our daily car rides which leads me to believe he is bored out of his mind staring at his feet the whole time. These books are said to help with his motor skills, counting, matching and color recognition.
How hard could it be, right? Well, let me answer that for you...it was a bitch. Of course I'm super proud of the finished product and I'm so glad that I decided to do it but it was a bitch. I think after all is said and done I have about 20 hours invested into it.
Scouring Pinterest for just the right design ideas - 2 hours.
Shopping for supplies {multiple trips because I'm terrible at following a shopping list} - 2 hours
Cutting all that damn felt and fabric - 3 hours
Designing, assembling, sewing, realizing I did it wrong and resewing - 10 hours
Final touches and embellishments - 3 hours
But, it's done!










No comments:
Post a Comment