A long overdue letter on how much I appreciate you. I can just hear you saying, what do you want?
We have 9 1/2 years under our belts since the day we met. Those years of happiness, ups, downs and pure craziness-mostly on my part make me realize just how much I love you.
We've been through so many phases: the new relationship phase, the newlywed phase, the honeymoon phase and now the parent phase. Each with their own individual {and overwhelming} challenges, for sure but we're here.
I'm not too proud to say that I'm a tough person to get along with let alone live with. I'm very particular and often times pretty moody. You push through though and keep sticking with me. For that, I'm grateful! I'm lucky to have you in my corner and to have your love.
I love you...
love me.

No comments:
Post a Comment