Thursday, February 4, 2016

No-tivation...

A month in to the new year and I'm already struggling for motivation. The dark days and dreary weather are taking their toll on my mood. I'm feeling overwhelmed with things. Nathan is moving into a new chapter in his life. He is a different person every day and this is the wildest ride I've been on. He is grumpy and ornery with no end in sight. The days are long...lllooonnggg. 

There are a few things that I'm working towards with the hopes that it will alleviate these down feelings. 

+working out
As I do every year, I attempt to get into shape and then inevitably fall off the wagon. Well, I think I've found my thing. It's a workout class on a trampoline. It's a ridiculous workout and it's said to burn up to 1,200 calories in one painful hour. It's fun and the instructor is so positive it keeps me going. 

+sewing
If I have to be inside, I feel like I should be doing something useful during naptime. I'm not sure watching episodes of Real Housewives classifies as that but I also sew while doing it...

+organizing
The fridge, the pantry, the basement, the bathroom...it al could use it.

*Lu






No comments:

Post a Comment