Tuesday, January 26, 2016

face timing heaven...

Nathan got ahold of my phone this morning. Before I knew it I could hear the speaker on and a computerized voice speaking Spanish. I jumped up and grabbed the phone from him. 

What I saw on the screen brought me to tears. I just stared at the phone and then back at Nathan. Apparently, he just wanted to FaceTime uncle Aaron. Who can blame him? 

I'm not quite sure how he got to the screen to call or FaceTime, he's only ever really been able to turn the phone on. He hasn't quite mastered the swipe yet. Even if he did swipe, how in the hell did he get to my contacts...not to mention that my brother's number isn't exactly on my recent list. 

He will be gone 3 years this April. I'm not sure how it's possible for those years to seem like days and decades all at the same time but I have my days. 

Today I truly felt him with us.



*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment