Thursday, December 18, 2014

Nathan // three months...

The I never understood those moms who referred to their child's age in weeks/months. Well-now that's me. I was in Babies R Us when a grandmother asked me how old Nathan was so she could compare him to her soon-to-be-born grandson. My knee jerk response? 

'He is 13 1/2 weeks old.'

Who does that? Why didn't I just say, 'three months.' Sometimes you can see people trying to figure out just how old your child is. 13 divided by 4, carry the one...

So, this post is to show the astounding difference between a 12 week old Nathan in my previous post and a 3 month old.


Santa Claus-here we come!

Making sure Santa knows what he wants.



Oh no! Now Santa will never know what was on his list!

These two men have my heart...


The lights before Christmas for the first time.



Our tree this year is perfect! I am so excited for this holiday season.


His nightly routine includes the best snuggles from daddy. 

It appears that he likes the taggie blanket that momma made for him.


This guy is learning to sit on his own which causes a lot of tears for momma. Where has my little man gone? He is a giggling, smiley little fool! 


Weighing in at around 14lbs, he is growing out of all of his clothes and diapers. The 6 month clothes fit him well with a bit of room to grow. 


Nothing makes him happier than staring at his reflection all day. Who can blame him... I could stare at him all day too!

 *mamaLu
















No comments:

Post a Comment