I used to HATE blurry pictures. A photo out of focus just made me cringe...now, they are the norm. It's a sign of life these days. It's not so easy to stop this little man from moving. Naked time is probably his favorite time of the day. It usually results in a wet floor but we make do.

Nathan is obsessed with our ceiling fan-he could sit for hours just watchin it spin. Effram likes to hitch a ride every now and then to keep his attention.

Recently, Kim Kardashian had a disgustingly tasteless photoshoot for a magazine...this is Nathan's rendition of it. I think he nailed it and he is sure to #breaktheinternet, not photoshop needed!

He loves crinkle books and is getting used to tummy time. His neck strength is great and he is pretty much holding his head up by himself.

Can I just tell you, this kid is a rollie pollie little pudge. At 12lb 9oz, he is in the top 67% for weight. In true Croskey form, he is only in the 29% for height...

His 2 month vaccinations went great. No fever, no fusing, just a 7hr stretch of sleep... Score for mommy and daddy!

Finnegan and Nathan are best buds. They've been together for most of his life.


I love our family. I love our family nights. When Aaron gets home, Nathan's face lights up and the giggles begin. It's crazy to me that he recognizes faces already.

That smile is my world.
*mamaLu



No comments:
Post a Comment