Here we go again. Bronchitis. It's been a shitty week full of coughs, hacks & dry heaves. After a few days of antibiotics, I feel better. Unfortunately, I now have a whole new list of ailments that are driving me insane. Will this ever end? I just want relief already. My side pain that started a few years ago is back & I cannot sit comfortable to save my life. When I cough, sneeze or just swallow, I have a pain similar to a shard of glass scraping my esophagus... so, that's great.
Luckily I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so see if there is any new condition, disease, or ailment that is plaguing me. So much for being brave.
Sometimes it's so hard to remain positive. I know that it happens to the best of us but I just over think things and eventually... it drives me mad. Like, to-the-breaking-point-snapping-at-someone-making-a-noise, mad. Stark raving mad. Do you ever feel like that?
Aaron made the comment that he thought my mood was off because I am pregnant. As of now, I am not able to confirm that... still a few more days. Sadly, I am not sure that I want this to be the month for us. I have an xray that is waiting to be had to check on my lungs and all of this mess going on. I would prefer to be able to get that done so that there is no risk of a radioactive little one.Look at me being all responsible & stuff.
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment