today has been a tough... I just want to cry. I'm overwhelmed by my feelings. I just want a baby already. I want to hold a child of my own seconds after birth. I want to feel all the good {and not so good} parts of connecting with a child in my belly. I dream of the day that we get to welcome a baby into our home & care for him/her with all the love possible. I want to see Aaron holding our child for the first time with tears in his eyes! I have seen so many close to me give birth to amazing little ones and I selfishly want one for my own!
inside I feel empty. I am supposed to be 5 months along right now. We should know Squirt's gender and we should have seen our little baby's face. I see that face in my dreams and wake up smiling.
I know it will happen...I just question when? I know there is a grander plan for our blessing but its just so hard waiting. Please hurry little one!
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment