Tuesday, August 17, 2010

for good...

So...it's pretty much like Aaron & I are already married... I get that. We argue, we make up, we live together, we act childish & we laugh. I know that marriage is something that is "just a piece of paper" to some people. I think it's more like a sign that you will commit your life to the person who means so much to you, no matter how unbearable, crazy or amazing life gets. You never really want to be without them in your life. On the other hand, sometimes you just need to have a break for a day; like when they "forget" to put their shoes on the mat that is right next to the door. You know, the one with all the other shoes on it? Instead, the damn things end up no more than 5 inches away from it, caked in dirt and grass... just a hypothetical example.

If and when the day comes, the day that I vow to be Aaron's wife... it won't be flashy. I never was a little girl who dreamed of a HUGE name-brand wedding with ice sculptures and a mini-orchestra. I just want him and I to be able to look out at at our guests and know that those people care about us, they don't care about a free steak dinner. Seriously though, don't get your hopes up guys cause... there sure as hell won't be steak!

I feel like sometimes, Aaron tells me something that lets me into his life even more than I was the day before. Those moments make me love him even more... like really, really love him! So, if that's any sign of what's to come... I figure by the time we get married, I will really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really love him. *sigh* Seriously, how effin' long do I have to wait?!

Well, I guess, until that day... I will always have this to make me smile:













and really, what more could I ask for than a PhotoShopped wedding picture? Thought so...
*PS- check out that rock!



*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment