Friday, July 9, 2010

sunshine, lollipops & rainbows...

Ahhh, is June already over, really?! It came and went so fast!! Not only do we have a bazillion weddings and birthday parties to go to, Aaron and I don't have a free weekend for the next month or so... and I'm so psyched! I have the best friends, but I don't get to see them too often since most are out of town. I can't wait to get together with all of them... it's always a good time!

Last weekend, Aaron & I went to see:

Barb & Nick. They had their reception party to celebrate their recent nuptials. It was a great time! We camped out and got to catch up with them a little bit. Barb is pregnant & I finally got to see her since Nick planted his seed! Is that too much info?! It's been too long... we miss them a lot!

This weekend it's a cookout with:

Sarah & Eric, it's been a while... they are local and it's sad that we don't see them as much as we should, that all changes tomorrow! They might bring their lil' pup Sophie, which would make my 2 male mutts VERY happy!

Next weekend we get to go down to Columbus to have a cookout complete with cornhole, good friends, gossip and booze... what more would you need?! We will get to see:

Bethanie & Mike. I love them... they are the most laid back couple and they are all about having a good time! Plus, Bethanie is knocked up... so I will get to rub her belly, that makes me happy (and a lil' jealous)!


Nik & Neal. They are crazy... they know how to make me smile. There is never a dull moment with Nik around... she is non-stop insanity!


The week after that, I am on vacation for a few days... how else would I want to spend it than with:

Melissa. She is my old RA from OSU. I met her back when I was a Sophomore (my God, that was like 8 years ago... that's depressing!) I haven't seen her in probably 5 years, which is ENTIRELY too long. She's coming to stay for a few days. She finally gets to meet Aaron, since she has heard so much about him already. I have a feeling that a 'rita or two will make an appearance... ya know, just for old times sake!

Then in August we are attending the Ma Family 1st Annual Summer Bash hosted by:

Wei & Erika. It's a pool party, which means I will sit with my feet in the pool and drink heavily! I am not one for swimming... my hair doesn't do well with air drying, not to mention that fact that NO ONE want's to see this body in a swimsuit! I'm betting there will be some craziness with this crowd!


On a total sidenote:

I found this guy on my driveway this morning... talk about a scary thing to wake up to. I always find their claws in our pond but I never really thought we had live ones around. To be honest with you, I don't even know what it is! Any help is appreciated!!

God, I love summer!
*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment