I spent it huddled over a laundry basket crying. I kept hugging Nathan thinking, 'How can my little baby be growing out of his 12 month old clothes? How can he no longer play in his bouncer?!' He just pushed me away and ran off to smack the dogs and scream with laughter!
Not to sound all cliche and stuff but weren't we just bringing him home from the hospital?! His drawers used to be packed with bodysuits and sleepers so small they looked like they were meant for a doll. Now, you'd have a hard time finding a onesie among the big boy tee shirts. What I wouldn't give for a stupid shirt that snaps at the crotch...is that too much to ask?!
All I want is a moment to snuggle this little man I created that doesn't involve waking him up at 3am to do so. That would be the only time he'd allow his mama to cuddle.
I.Can't.Stop.Crying.
Man, this shit is hard. This kid has made me soft.
*mamaLu

No comments:
Post a Comment