It's been a great kickoff to summer so far. The weather hasn't been unbearable...yet. This little man loves our daily walks and has just taken his first dip in his pool. He got to swing at the park a few times and rolling in the grass is right up his alley. He also took his first steps, ugh. Why is this all going so fast?! He should still be in a blanket in my arms.

See those adorable shorts? Guess who made them, me-that's who!! I am in love with that fabric and also made some bibs and a burp cloth. Yeah- he still needs drool bibs because his damn teeth have yet to make an entrance.




I can't wait until these boots actually fit him...

Even though mama doesn't get a sick day, I got to snuggle with Nathan for the day while I felt like crap. He's the best medicine. There's so much grease in my hair that it looks like cornrows, wow.



His OCD comes from his mother...

You know what they say, sun's out-guns out.
*mamaLu













No comments:
Post a Comment