Thursday, February 20, 2014

february recap...

A few weeks ago, Mr. C & I got to spend a evening with Zac Brown! It was an awesome concert from start to finish. Aaron loves ZBB and I was glad to see him actually having a good time and enjoying himself at a show. Sometimes he just goes along with me to my country shows to be a good husband.






 I actually got to slap Zac's hand as he went around the audience. I had a video, it didn't load but I swear, it happened!



Onto the aMAZing Mazur Benefit. It was, well, amazing! I was so thrilled with the turnout. No one ever expected that it would be as successful as it was. It all went so smoothly and the day was fantastic - long, but fantastic! In total, we raised over $25,000 for my brother & his family. Raffle items, food, tickets, entertainment... it all went off without a hitch. I've never seen anything like it. I had total strangers {to me} coming up to me & telling me how great the day was.  We really pulled it off. It's hard to believe the work that was done in a little over 2 months.

For the auction, Aaron made these University of Michigan cornhole boards- complete with an Organ Donation ribbon. The perfect touch!



Even my nails were supporting the cause!



It makes me smile to think how great this community is. It was so inspiring to see all of my friends and family change their profile pictures in support of my brother that day. Thank you to everyone who was involved in any way. Your support means the world to our family & to myself. Next, we just need to get that man a liver!

*Lu








No comments:

Post a Comment