Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a hot mess...

Well, 3 weeks engaged...

I am really trying to figure out this "cheap wedding" thing. Maybe we should just elope... or do the courthouse thing. Vegas or Bahamas, ya know a destination wedding? Guests, food, alcohol (OMG!), music, photography, dress & invites man... I am already stressed & I haven't even begun to plan ANYTHING! We are thinking 9/8/11, which is exactly 1 yr from the day Aaron proposed.

I am just so overwhelmed right now... I need help and I need it cheap! I am hoping to accomplish everything on about $2000.00! Yikes. I found a great blog to help me with some of the budget-friendly ideas. I am just really lacking in the motivation right now. I know that it is going to be at least 2 months before I can really jump into the planning process for real, so I think I am just brushing it off.

Aaron and I have to sit down & talk about what's going down... he keeps saying "whatever you want dear" which is nice but REALLY annoying all at the same time. I need some input dammit!



UGHHHHHH!

*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment